Call us today for your FREE in person confidential Consultation. 410.773.9585
1. Initial Meeting: We conduct FREE in-person interviews for each prospective client. Our goal is to help learn about your relationship goals as well as the attributes you desire in a potential partner. We learn about you! We get to know each individual on a very personal level including your dating history, preferences, values, experiences and much more.
2. Assessment Criteria: We have state of the art matchmaking software that is strictly private and explores as many as 50 key personal, professional and social indicators. The purpose is to focus the scope of the search, but not to constrain it. As relationship experts, The MatchPro is trained to identify the potential compatibility of a couple beyond the obvious indicators. Finally, the client has the ability to refine their criteria throughout the search process.
3. Screening: Our MatchPro team utilizes the expertise of Tammy Tilson LCSW-C, a licensed psychotherapist, to screen potential clients who are quality and commitment-minded. We only accept members who want a life partner. Our members undergo both criminal and credit background checks at the time of intake. We are also able to evaluate factors like personality, values, emotional well-being, body language and physical appearance that would not be recognized via online dating profiles.
4. Introduction: For the first introduction, we coordinate all the details of your introduction. We make the process seamless to save you time and reduce stress. Our goal is to maintain your privacy, safety and efficiency.
5. Evaluation: After the first introduction, we do a follow-up phone call with each client to get your feedback. We want to know all the details, both positive and negative. This feedback eliminates the guesswork regarding the intentions and level of interest of your date. We find out right away if there is mutual interest. The evaluation stage is a valuable tool in helping each individual improve and refine themselves throughout the dating process.
12-month membership Option to freeze membership up to 3 months Follow up by Tammy or Kimberly after each new introduction and periodically checking in to make sure everything is going well with your relationship. Professional photography including a pre clothing design. Kimberly will do a facial analogy to find your best side and bring out your personal best look. Includes up to 6 retouched images Criminal and Credit Background checks
6-month membership Follow up by Tammy or Kimberly after each new introduction and periodically checking in to make sure everything is going well with your relationship. Professional photography including a pre clothing design meeting. Kimberly will do a facial analogy to find your best side and bring out your personal side includes 3 retouched images. Criminal and Credit Background checks
New Online Membership~ Introducing Pearl Online
4 -Month inclusive online service profile development and management including; writing profile, username, picture assessment, dating strategies. We manage your on line site. One-hour in-person interview focusing on your attributes and preferences in a potential partner, dating site suggestions, and online dating advice One Photography session for online profile picture including wardrobe assessment hair and makeup Up to 6 hand-picked profiles per week of potential matches sent directly to your inbox 5 personalized emails written per week to initiate contact with each match (Think of the time saved!) Follow up after each date with a phone session to review date content that happened
Date Coaching Express 2 months Image consulting: date clothing, hair & makeup Refining social skills, nonverbal communication, conversation starters and dating strategies & Assessment of online dating profile Two 90-minute social skills in the community. Bi-weekly follow-up by Tammy and Kimberly One-hour studio photography session including 2 online photo images.
***You are subject to background/credit checks. There is a non-refundable fee of $500 if you are not accepted into our program due to an un-favorable report. If you have lived in more than one state in the last 7 years there is a $150 per state fee for each state other than Maryland. All memberships are non-refundable and final sale. **Prices subject to change without notice. 12/17