Call us today for your FREE in person confidential Consultation. 410.773.9585
1. Initial Meeting: We conduct FREE in-person interviews for each prospective client. Our goal is to help learn about your relationship goals as well as the attributes you desire in a potential partner. We learn about you! We get to know each individual on a very personal level including your dating history, preferences, values, experiences and much more.
2. Assessment Criteria: We have state of the art matchmaking software that is strictly private and explores as many as 50 key personal, professional and social indicators. The purpose is to focus the scope of the search, but not to constrain it. As relationship experts, The MatchPro is trained to identify the potential compatibility of a couple beyond the obvious indicators. Finally, the client has the ability to refine their criteria throughout the search process.
3. Screening: Our MatchPro team utilizes the expertise of Tammy Tilson LCSW-C, a licensed psychotherapist, to screen potential clients who are quality and commitment-minded. We only accept members who want a life partner. Our members undergo both criminal and credit background checks at the time of intake. We are also able to evaluate factors like personality, values, emotional well-being, body language and physical appearance that would not be recognized via online dating profiles.
4. Introduction: For the first introduction, we coordinate all the details of your introduction. We make the process seamless to save you time and reduce stress. Our goal is to maintain your privacy, safety and efficiency.
5. Evaluation: After the first introduction, we do a follow-up phone call with each client to get your feedback. We want to know all the details, both positive and negative. This feedback eliminates the guesswork regarding the intentions and level of interest of your date. We find out right away if there is mutual interest. The evaluation stage is a valuable tool in helping each individual improve and refine themselves throughout the dating process.
6 month membership 6 month bonus if needed Option to freeze membership up to 1 year Up to 4 added services included (see below) Up to 6 date coaching sessions as needed Follow-up by Tammy or Kimberly after each introduction Option to utilize national database 1 celebratory photograph of your new relationship after 6 months. Background and credit checks
6 month membership 3 month bonus if needed Option to freeze up to 3 months Up to 2 added services included (see below) Up to 3 date coaching sessions as needed Follow up by Tammy or Kimberly after each introduction Background and credit check
Menu of Services
Personal Grooming To acquire appropriate dating attire: 2 hours In-home wardrobe consultation: 2 hours In-person date coaching session: 1 hour One on one accompanying for hair styling/groomig with a master hairdresser
Social skills refinement:
Date coaching session either in person or via telephone One 1 1/2-hour session in the community. One-hour session in the office.
Platinum Members only: Photo session for personal or professional needs, includes makeup/styling: One head shot one casual image
***You are subject to background/credit checks. There is a non-refundable fee of $500 if you are not accepted into our program due to an un-favorable report. If you have lived in more than one state in the last 7 years there is a $150 per state fee for each state other than Maryland. All memberships are non-refundable and final sale. **Prices subject to change without notice. 11/16