Call us today for your in-person confidential consultation. 410.773.9585
1. Initial Meeting: We conduct in-person assessments and interviews to ascertain what type of partner and relationship dynamic will be the most compatible for you. We learn about you! We get to know each individual on a very personal level including your dating history, preferences, values, goals and much more.
2. Assessment Criteria: We have developed client proven matchmaking criteria which outlines the client’s preferences and deal breakers. This phase includes exploring as many key personal, professional and social indicators. The purpose is to focus the scope of the search, but not to constrain it. As relationship experts, The MatchPro is trained to identify the potential compatibility of a couple beyond the obvious indicators. These criteria are a “living document” and will evolve as the search process continues.
3. Screening: Our MatchPro team utilizes the expertise of Tammy Tilson LCSW-C to screen potential clients who we feel are quality commitment-minded singles. We only accept members who want a life partner. Our members undergo both criminal and credit background checks at the time of intake. We are also able to evaluate factors like personality, values, emotional well-being, body language and physical appearance that would not be recognized via online dating profiles.
4. Introduction: For the first introduction, we coordinate all the details of your meeting. Our goal is to maintain your privacy, safety and efficiency.
5. Evaluation: After the first introduction, we do a follow-up phone call with each client to get feedback. We want to know all the details both positive and negative. Your evaluation is crucial in this process so we can better understand your needs and desires in finding your perfect someone.
12-month membership 6-month bonus if needed Option to freeze membership up to 6 months Follow up by Tammy or Kimberly after each new introduction and periodically checking in to make sure everything is going well with your relationship. Portrait session to capitalize on your best look with 6 images Criminal background check
6-month membership Option to freeze up to 3 months Follow up by Tammy or Kimberly after each new introduction Portrait session to capitalize on your best look with 5 images Background and credit check
Pearl Online -4 Months all inclusive online service profile development and management including; writing profile, username, picture assessment, dating strategies -One-hour in-person interview focusing on your attributes and preferences in a potential partner, dating site suggestions, and online dating advice -One Photography session for online profile picture including wardrobe assessment, hair and makeup - Up to 6 hand-picked profiles per week of potential matches sent directly to your inbox -5 personalized emails written per week to initiate contact with each match (Think of the time saved!) -Follow up after each date with a phone session to review date content
Date Coaching Express 2 months -Image consulting: date clothing, hair & makeup -Processing your date and coaching as needed -Assessment of online dating profile file or a kick starting your dating apps -Follow up every 3 weeks until the membership ends Two 90 minute social skills in the community. -One-hour studio photography session including 2 online files
Date Coaching Express 2 months
***You are subject to background/credit checks. There is a non-refundable fee of $500 if you are not accepted into our program due to an un-favorable report. If you have lived in more than one state in the last 7 years there is a $150 per state fee for each state other than Maryland. All memberships are non-refundable and final sale. **Prices subject to change without notice. 11/16